Hi! I'm new in Fiverr. Any advice?

botanaflor

hola acabo de comenzar en fiverr y nesesito consejos para conseguir mi primera venta ya que llevo esperando bastante y no consigo ninguna…Como puedo hacer para conseguir la primera venta? algun consejo?

Hello, I have just started in fiverr and I need advice to get my first sale since I have been waiting a long time and I don’t get any …How can I get the first sale? any advice?

hola acabo de comenzar en fiverr y nesesito consejos para conseguir mi primera venta ya que llevo esperando bastante y no consigo ninguna…Como puedo hacer para conseguir la primera venta? algun consejo?

Hello, I have just started in fiverr and I need advice to get my first sale since I have been waiting a long time and I don’t get any …How can I get the first sale? any advice?

How can I get the first sale?

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Welcome to Fiverr!

DO you send offers to buyers requests everyday?

Hi! Thanks for answering! Yes, just yesterday I found out about the “buyer request” option and sent several offers. Not having any reviews yet, it becomes difficult to get clients I think

Hi! Thanks for answering! Yes, just yesterday I found out about the “buyer request” option and sent several offers. Not having any reviews yet, it becomes difficult to get clients I think

Yes, just yesterday I found out about the “buyer request” option and sent several offers.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I will read them and I hope to be able to generate my first sales!

Don’t forget to tell us all when you do.

Good luck! 🙂

Yes, just yesterday I found out about the “buyer request” option and sent several offers.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/responding-to-buyer-requests

I will read them and I hope to be able to generate my first sales!

Don’t forget to tell us all when you do.

Good luck! 🙂

I am reading all the posts of that link and to tell the truth I learned a lot. I still have some doubts that will surely clear up over time but I am happy to see that this community wants to help me. Thank you!

Archived