Hi, i'm new in fiverr. I'll be grateful for ur advices how to get 1st order :)

newilu

Hi, my name is Vlad.
I am new in fiver.
I’m a Web-developer (css/html/js/jquerry/canvas/bootstrap/etc.)
It will be great if some of u will give me some advices how to start.
Good luck for all of you, enjoy ur job!

Hi everyoneee blush

I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs

I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl

With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up.

I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

🥳

Hi everyoneee blush I am here to share my successful experience on Fiverr and maybe help you to keep motivated hugs I am a singer and songwriter and as you may know that’s a difficult area to prosper and make some real money. We artists end up working a lot more than we actually earn rofl With the virus I lost all my income (I was doing live shows and performing with my band and others) so I discovered Fiverr and signed up. I never thought I would earn any lol but in the first week I h…

Lovely tips thanks alot. I’m also new here and I hope to get one or two orders before the week runs out

Archived