Fiverr Forum

Hi! I'm new in here! Who would be nice enough and guide me to improve?

I’m new and I wanna improve the way I edited my profile, of course I also wanna get success in my sales!

Finally I’d like to know people around the world

Dear Argep:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest a straightforward color photo of you smiling. The way your image is tilted will probably make Buyers wonder why your image is tilted.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi I’m committed to working hard for you. [Discuss your particular skills in the context of their benefit for the Buyer.] -[Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 3 images, 2 pdfs, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your “translate articles and blog posts” gig is so bare bones that it is in your best interest to hire a copy writer to help you make it clear and compelling for the Buyer. You must make a special effort to make sure Buyers understand your service and understand you.

Bottom line: you need to do a lot more research to be competitive on Fiverr. I suggest you pay careful attention to the Tips and Tricks below.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.