Hi I'm new member ^^

Hello all, I just realized that I need to do proper introduction.
My name is Maria Rizqi but you can call me Marq or Ryuta (this one that I use for my art). I’m a realist artist. I’ve been drawing since 2015 but I only do traditional art that time and nowdays I also do digital art. Umh, Nice To Meet You All! ^^

Hello Ryuta,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 😊

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to share your social media handles (such as your instagram handle) or personal information in your Fiverr profile description/gig descriptions as it is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to do so. Therefore, I suggest that you remove your instagram username from your profile description as well as gig descriptions.

Here’s a list of permitted links on Fiverr (no other links are allowed):

image.png.4aa4a59add36e70b76a777a25e1d3605.png

Please make sure that you’ve carefully read through and thoroughly understood Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not doing so can get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff, and I’d hate to see that happen to you. 😿

Also, feel free to browse through articles in the seller help center as well as the forum! They have a lot of articles/posts specifically curated to serve the needs of new sellers who are just venturing out into the Fiverr-verse. 🙂

Here’s one such (kinda lengthy) forum post to get you started:

75811_2.jpg.4ed090a07eaa91f6e022335ce5c5a28f.jpg Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] Tips for Sellers

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Happy selling! 😄

Hello Ryuta,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum! 😊

Unfortunately, you are not allowed to share your social media handles (such as your instagram handle) or personal information in your Fiverr profile description/gig descriptions as it is against Fiverr’s Terms of Service to do so. Therefore, I suggest that you remove your instagram username from your profile description as well as gig descriptions.

Here’s a list of permitted links on Fiverr (no other links are allowed):

Please make sure that you’ve carefully read through and thoroughly understood Fiverr’s Terms of Service as not doing so can get your account in trouble with Fiverr staff, and I’d hate to see that happen to you. 😿

Also, feel free to browse through articles in the seller help center as well as the forum! They have a lot of articles/posts specifically curated to serve the needs of new sellers who are just venturing out into the Fiverr-verse. 🙂

Here’s one such (kinda lengthy) forum post to get you started:

ef38aa7fb404060ed712782b3b67bd344998d5d7Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] Tips for Sellers

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Happy selling! 😄

Someone just told me about this too and I’ve remove it. Thank you so much for explaining it to me! Also thank you for the link of tips that you mentioned. ^^

Archived