Hi I'm new on Fiverr or 14 days older ?

aqinoo

Hi, I’m from Pakistan and just started my fiverr life. Currently I’m only sending my 10 offers daily. So far “No order”. I’m good in logo designing, business card designing and photo editing. I also have good skills in “Latex” format and documentation. I am going to become a professional logo designer.

Welcome to fiverr 🙂

Getting orders is not easy, you may wait to get your first order a month or more than a month so keep sending offers to buyer requests, be online, be patient.

Wish you best of the luck:)

Thanks. your motivation is appreciated 😁

I think you spent your time useless because you have to write some attractive description. In the below image you have written your description. Do you expecting form this?

So, search and gather some attractive words then write your own idea here. and also profile description is more important!

Cheer you!

I think you spent your time useless

That’s a bit unkind @dev_sal. 😦

If @aqinoo had wanted constructive criticism about his gig, I’m sure he’d have put it in ‘Improve My Gig’ - he didn’t - he’s simply introducing himself.

Welcome @aqinoo 🙂

I think you spent your time useless because you have to write some attractive description. In the below image you have written your description. Do you expecting form this?

So, search and gather some attractive words then write your own idea here. and also profile description is more important!

Cheer you!

you have to write some attractive description

Cheer You! for letting us know!

Archived