Fiverr Forum

Hi! I'm new on fiverr. Would love some order traffic

Hey! I’m Samantha and I’m so excited to be a part of fiverr! I have 4 Years of singing experience, 1 Year of piano experience, 2 years of acting experience including 4 plays and 1 musical, and I consider myself skilled in sight reading rhythm and pitch. I have had 2 years of experience learning conversational French and I know some conversational German due to my interest in my Germanic heritage. I would love to meet more fiverr members are get some traffic for orders. I would also greatly appreciate critiques on gigs. <3

Welcome to Fiverr. Go through Fiverr Academy if you have not done so yet. There is a wealth of information there to help you get off to a good start.

Thank you! I’ll definitely do that.

Welcome. In your profile description you mention contact by email. As Fiverr does not allow sharing contact details outside of Fiverr you just need to remove this. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: It would be a good idea to read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the main page.

Thank you very much!

but sometime buyers ask to talk in gmail . what we do ?

Sharing contact information or redirecting buyers to other website is a violation of Fiverr’s TOS…

Your account may get banned with or without warning. So, be careful.

:heart_eyes::grinning::face_with_raised_eyebrow: