HI, I'm New Seller At Fiverr

Welcome to the community freelancer. Glad to see that you are enthusiastic about pursuing freelancing on your way. As I can see that you are a new seller, I want to give some wonderful blog on the forum about how to improve and enhance your freelancing career. Hope you’ll like this.

In this topic, I am going to discuss some important things to sell your gigs on Fiverr. So let’s get started. 1]Be original:- Many sellers (generally graphic designers) are selling gigs by just copying the templates of prestructured banners, logos or other graphics. Even many sellers sell the work by copying from other sites. To make your work transparent and original you must do the original and authentic work for buyers. Because- "Buyer’s satisfaction must be your motto" If you are writing…

Welcome to the community freelancer. Glad to see that you are enthusiastic about pursuing freelancing on your way. As I can see that you are a new seller, I want to give some wonderful blog on the forum about how to improve and enhance your freelancing career. Hope you’ll like this.

In this topic, I am going to discuss some important things to sell your gigs on Fiverr. So let’s get started. 1]Be original:- Many sellers (generally graphic designers) are selling gigs by just copying the templates of prestructured banners, logos or other graphics. Even many sellers sell the work by copying from other sites. To make your work transparent and original you must do the original and authentic work for buyers. Because- "Buyer’s satisfaction must be your motto" If you are writing…

@dhruv_1563

I will try my best. Thank you very much for your advice. 😍

Archived