I’m new on this platform, know nothing about what do buyers notice about gig.
Buyer notices our gig by,
- GIG TAG
- GIG TITLE
- GIG DESCRIPTION
- GIG MARKETING
- GIG IMAGE AND VIDEO etc.
So, I think you should be more sincere on above topics. In that way, you can make your gig more professional and eye catchy.
please review my gig
.Have a good journey here . All the best.
Welcome here, Best wishes for you
Welcome to the Fiverr community. Well wishes to you.
you want to know buyers noticeable equipment.
- At first your gig cover photo.it will be eye casing and Use High-res image dor the results.
- Then your gig title. write a title of up to 80 characters and it should be short, clear, and to the point.
- Gig Description Should Be as detailed as possible so buyers are able to determine.
- Then package, Delivery Time and Pricing they can see.
I hope these little tips of mine will be useful for you.
thank you for your valuable response.
but the problem is that gig is not showing in the first pages. 90% buyers don’t bother to scroll to second or third pages, is there any solution to get ranked on first page?
This is The Point, No one can go scroll second and Third More page. Fiverr algorithm works behind it.
- Your conversion rate
- Gig Tags
- On-Page SEO
- Stay online 24/7
- Your Gigs on Social Media