Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I'm new to fiverr and the community

Hey guys!
I’m new to fiverr and have never freelanced before, but I’m hoping to get a gig soon. Also curious about the community! Does anyone have some useful tips?
Thanks and have a great day!
Semira

11 Likes

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot, will do!

2 Likes

welcome, hopefully your journey will smooth and successful

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

2 Likes

Share your gig on social market. it will help you to improve your gig impression. Send buyer request what can you do.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr family

Welcome ! Check out my Fiverr tips…there are three posts. :slight_smile:Advice for sellers

welcome to Fiverr family. just enjoy

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr forum, Thanks a lot.

Hello @ohraesisstrakur Welcome to Fiverr… :heart:
You can read these articles, Hope these will help you…

Have a good journey here . All the best.

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr community

Welcome to the fiverr forum