Fiverr Forum

Hi, I'm new to fiverr with lots of potential

Hello everyone, I’m Buzeman. I have posted some gigs around photoshop editing. I hope i’ll make you satisfied through my work. I’ve doing photoshop for the past 12 months. I have developed my skills through time. and I’m very happy to serve your orders with absolute professional touch. I invited to all of you to see my gigs , comment and order. I’m very happy to hear your advice and suggestions. This is where i belong (https://www.fiverr.com/buzeman)

Welcome and I wish you success.

Welcome to the fiverr.

Welcome to the Fiverr Forum. Please either remove the link to your gig or change post topic to ”My Fiverr Gigs.”

From terms of service:

Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted outside of My Fiverr Gigs may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

Thank you all for your warm welcoming. I’d like to learn your way of promoting and any important points to gain success on fiverr. Thank you.