Hi! I'm New to This Community

lacryma

Due to COVID-19 my academic process are delayed and we’re forced to do the graduation online. Usually we likes to have fun during this kind of stun (as a fresh graduate high school student). But I hope these days that i spent should be productive for others and myself. I’m committed and have high motivation to help your request and do my best with my beginner skill. even though I’m only a fresh graduate high school student, I’m sure i can do some things to help even in this pandemic. Hope we can works together during this pandemic and still be productive thank you 😃

Hi there and welcome to the community @lacryma.

Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform.

Wish you many many sales and all the best regarding your graduation.

Thank you! I’m going to learn more things to improve my account. appreciate it 🙂

Due to COVID-19 my academic process are delayed and we’re forced to do the graduation online. Usually we likes to have fun during this kind of stun (as a fresh graduate high school student). But I hope these days that i spent should be productive for others and myself. I’m committed and have high motivation to help your request and do my best with my beginner skill. even though I’m only a fresh graduate high school student, I’m sure i can do some things to help even in this pandemic. Hope we can works together during this pandemic and still be productive thank you 😃

Due to COVID-19 my academic process are delayed and we’re forced to do the graduation online.

Yes, this was unfortunate for many students. 😟 I watched quite a few virtual ceremonies, my university commencement was done virtually for the first time in history. My classmates were disappointed but they understood. I hope when it’s time for me to graduate, things will be back to normal to really enjoy the graduation ceremony. 🎓

even though I’m only a fresh graduate high school student, I’m sure i can do some things to help even in this pandemic.

I think it’s awesome you decided to start your Fiverr Empire! 🙂

Anyway, Welcome to Fiverr. 🎉

Due to COVID-19 my academic process are delayed and we’re forced to do the graduation online.

Yes, this was unfortunate for many students. 😟 I watched quite a few virtual ceremonies, my university commencement was done virtually for the first time in history. My classmates were disappointed but they understood. I hope when it’s time for me to graduate, things will be back to normal to really enjoy the graduation ceremony. 🎓

even though I’m only a fresh graduate high school student, I’m sure i can do some things to help even in this pandemic.

I think it’s awesome you decided to start your Fiverr Empire! 🙂

Anyway, Welcome to Fiverr. 🎉

It’s good to see this community is so welcoming thank you! And yeah this year certainly isn’t the best for student, but the good part is we got many free times and it’s up to our self what to do in this time.

Hi there,
Welcome the community. Hope that, you can utilize your knowledge to earn some cash from here. Research on yourself. And find out on which area you are good at. Then you come to know that on which category you should work. Best of luck

Hi there,

Welcome the community. Hope that, you can utilize your knowledge to earn some cash from here. Research on yourself. And find out on which area you are good at. Then you come to know that on which category you should work. Best of luck

Thank you! I’ll try my best

Archived