Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, I'm new :-)

Hey there! I finally decided to make an account. I’ve been seeing more and more good things about this place all over the internet so I thought it’d be a good idea to be a seller myself.

You all seem very welcoming everywhere I look! I hope you all have a great day and many many sales.

5 Likes

Hi @moonsinging,

Pleased to meet you, and welcome to Fiverr and the forum! :slightly_smiling_face:

Please, let me advise you to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. Here’s the link https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

5 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr :slight_smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the forum “new also” :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Hi, welcome to the community, I’ve recently joined too. What gigs are you selling?

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! I had the same thought as well upon deciding to become a seller myself. Best of luck, hope you’ll have a pleasant experience here :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Welcome to fiverr… Best of luck

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr. All the best!

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Right now simple things like offering someone to talk to and play games with for a few hours. I’m hoping to add more, especially concerning my artistic skills!

Oh, hello!
welcome here.
Have a good journey.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello guys. I’m a new seller too! I decided to become one of those after seeing what a great community like this can do. Any advice for a new seller? Do you know if i can advertise my gigs on the forum? If yes, in which topic? Thanks in advice for the answers!

1 Like

welcome
I’m also new today

Hi! Everyone, I am an expert in digital marketing, and I am new one this platform, since two days ago Buyer request is not showing, as before.can someone please guide me on how to get it fixed. Am a new seller

Welcome to fiverr and best of luck🙂