HI! I'm Norie, new seller in Fiverr

m_noriexx

Well, you can do nothing but make sure that your GIGs are attractive. And of course do marketing in social platforms for your GIG. It will bring more impression for sure. And a few clients if you’re lucky enough. I, myself, am trying to do so. No luck though. It’s been two weeks and I haven’t got a single one. But my GIG impressions and clicks are getting better.

Well, you can do nothing but make sure that your GIGs are attractive. And of course do marketing in social platforms for your GIG. It will bring more impression for sure. And a few clients if you’re lucky enough. I, myself, am trying to do so. No luck though. It’s been two weeks and I haven’t got a single one. But my GIG impressions and clicks are getting better.

oh, I see. It’s not really easy to find potential buyers. Thank you for your advice! I’ll keep that in my mind.

oh, I see. It’s not really easy to find potential buyers. Thank you for your advice! I’ll keep that in my mind.

Hi, did you look at the analytics? 🙂 If you are not getting any impressions, maybe you could try to advertise your gig on social media or via your personal network.

If your impression are high but you are not getting any conversions, then you might want to invest more time on making your GIG stand out compared to the one of other sellers.

In any case, I wish you best of luck!

Archived