Hi, I'm RoseMorrow. Its my new account on fiverr

This is my brand new account.

Here I want to prove my eligibility.

I’m an SEO expert. I want to work honestly and honestly.

I hope Seniors’ opinions about how I can be successful.

Thanks & Regards

rosemorrow😍

I want to work honestly and honestly.

Then why are you using a picture of someone else?

@uxreview @catwriter I am confused. Are you saying that the avatar and the name do not belong to someone named Sherri? Are you saying that the person is trying to deceive others? Are members allowed to use any business name and image that they want, while not trying to be another person?

Thanks for your clarification.

Are you saying that the avatar and the name do not belong to someone named Sherri?

Yes, that’s what they are saying.

Are you saying that the person is trying to deceive others?

Misleading.

Are members allowed to use any business name and image that they want

If you own the rights to the image and the name isn’t a brand name - you’re permitted to use it.

while not trying to be another person?

Exactly. So long as you’re honest and not trying to be someone you’re not, everything is okay.

Are you saying that the avatar and the name do not belong to someone named Sherri?

Yes, that’s what they are saying.

Are you saying that the person is trying to deceive others?

Misleading.

Are members allowed to use any business name and image that they want

If you own the rights to the image and the name isn’t a brand name - you’re permitted to use it.

while not trying to be another person?

Exactly. So long as you’re honest and not trying to be someone you’re not, everything is okay.

Thank you for the clarification. 💐

@uxreview @catwriter I am confused. Are you saying that the avatar and the name do not belong to someone named Sherri? Are you saying that the person is trying to deceive others? Are members allowed to use any business name and image that they want, while not trying to be another person?

Thanks for your clarification.

The profile photo belongs to a woman named Sherri, not to RoseMorrow.

Stealing someone’s photo and using it as your profile picture is unethical, unprofessional, and dishonest. If a seller doesn’t want to use a photo of themselves, there are other options (a logo, a cartoon, a photo presenting a service they offer…).

Stealing someone’s photo and using it as your profile picture is unethical, unprofessional, and dishonest. If a seller doesn’t want to use a photo of themselves, there are other options (a logo, a cartoon, a photo presenting a service they offer…).

No words. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Ok. Got it. When @uxreview asked “Hi Sherri, what are you doing on Fiverr?”, that was a little confusing. Of course it is illegal and unethical to steal a person’s image from the internet and use it to deceive others. Hopefully, it has been reported to Fiverr.

Ok. Got it. When @uxreview asked “Hi Sherri, what are you doing on Fiverr?”, that was a little confusing. Of course it is illegal and unethical to steal a person’s image from the internet and use it to deceive others. Hopefully, it has been reported to Fiverr.

When @uxreview asked “Hi Sherri, what are you doing on Fiverr?”, that was a little confusing

I understand. He was referring to the fact that she (or he, for all we know, RoseMorrow could be a man pretending to be a woman, and he wouldn’t be the first one to do that) wasn’t Sherri, but I guess that it could have looked confusing.

When @uxreview asked “Hi Sherri, what are you doing on Fiverr?”, that was a little confusing

I understand. He was referring to the fact that she (or he, for all we know, RoseMorrow could be a man pretending to be a woman, and he wouldn’t be the first one to do that) wasn’t Sherri, but I guess that it could have looked confusing.

Yeah, that’s a real person that someone recognized, or a twin/doppleganger in another city! I certainly wouldn’t want anyone copying my image and using it elsewhere! We know it does happen often, especially at dating sites and the like. Well, enough of that. I’m done with this post.

This is my brand new account.

Here I want to prove my eligibility.

I’m an SEO expert. I want to work honestly and honestly.

I hope Seniors’ opinions about how I can be successful.

Thanks & Regards

rosemorrow😍

I want to work honestly and honestly.

He’s trying to work honestly, but he hasn’t managed to change the photo on the forum yet.

Honesty takes time 😉

im very sorry thats why i edited the post

@workvalleyy You just copied @jonbaas post! smh :thinking:

Welcome to Fiverr! Please keep in mind, though, we are not your customers. We, here on the forums, aren’t likely to need your services. Your customers are not, therefore, located on the forums. You’re going to need to go elsewhere to find them, and you’re going to need to be willing to take the time to research and understand your target customers, instead of assuming that orders will just appear for free. Being a freelancer is a lot of hard work. Don’t overlook the hard work as you seek to b…

Welcome to Fiverr! Please keep in mind, though, we are not your customers. We, here on the forums, aren’t likely to need your services. Your customers are not, therefore, located on the forums. You’re going to need to go elsewhere to find them, and you’re going to need to be willing to take the time to research and understand your target customers, instead of assuming that orders will just appear for free. Being a freelancer is a lot of hard work. Don’t overlook the hard work as you seek to b…

Good Lord, this is the SECOND time in minutes that he’s done this! 👺

sorry

but i just wanted to welcome and i thought it was helpful

Archived