Hi! I'm Sheila from Spain, nice to meet you

Hi! I’m a writer from Spain. I write really well (published a novel a while ago) and I’m also fluent in English, but since I live in Spain and you are literally no one here without contacts, I’ve decided to join Fiverr and try to overcome my rampant poverty using my writing and translating skills.

Anyways It’s a pleasure to meet you all! Any kind of tip or advice is welcome!

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is not allowed on Fiverr and such gigs are being removed.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL.

Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I see you offer an essay writing gig which is not allowed on Fiverr and such gigs are being removed.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you delete this gig as the word essay is in the URL.

Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks for the advice. In my country isn’t illegal if the essays are not for college or something similar, but even so I’ve seen co-workers do my bosses online college asingments (which isn’t technically legal but nobody really cares :roll_eyes: ).

Thanks for the advice. In my country isn’t illegal if the essays are not for college or something similar, but even so I’ve seen co-workers do my bosses online college asingments (which isn’t technically legal but nobody really cares :roll_eyes: ).

“Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”

The above is listed as a violation in the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Hey Sheilavilla,

Nice to meet you.

I love Spain, too. I don’t have a holiday planned there this year, but I may just sneak into @hum_on_the_go’s suitcase when he’s not looking so I can have a free trip to Ibiza!

I hope you enjoy your time on Fiverr. 🙂

Nice to meet you too! It’s nice to see such a welcoming community!

I’m glad you all like my country so much. It’s a beautiful place, with a wide variety of landscapes and traditions! I hope you’ll have the time to visit soon!

Hey Sheilavilla,

Nice to meet you.

I love Spain, too. I don’t have a holiday planned there this year, but I may just sneak into @hum_on_the_go’s suitcase when he’s not looking so I can have a free trip to Ibiza!

I hope you enjoy your time on Fiverr. 🙂

Good afternoon @ahmwritingco, you don’t need to sneak into my suitcase, I won’t let you! I rather have you and @maitasun by my side. 😂

Hi @sheilavilla, thank you so much. You must be very proud to live in such a wonderful country as Spain. Yeah, Ibiza and Mallorca are one of my favorite destinations in Europe.😎

Yeah I’m proud 🙂 Specially of the language and History! But I’d also love to learn more about other countries.

Archived