Hi Imporve My GIG

vazhalance

Welcome to Fiverr and All the best @vazhalance. Your gig looks too simple. I think you should put more effort to improve your thumbnails as they are the centre of attraction. Also, try adding something more to your description, try explaining your gig and features you will offer in detail but not too long.
The best way to improve yourself and improve your gig is to be active in the forum. You will get a lot of tips in this forum which might help you.

Welcome to Fiverr and All the best @vazhalance. Your gig looks too simple. I think you should put more effort to improve your thumbnails as they are the centre of attraction. Also, try adding something more to your description, try explaining your gig and features you will offer in detail but not too long.

The best way to improve yourself and improve your gig is to be active in the forum. You will get a lot of tips in this forum which might help you.

Thanks for suggestion 😍

I am agree with him. he gives you right suggestions. Weldon… :hugs:

Archived