Hi, Lemuel here! (Writer and Blogger)

Hi there,

My name is Lemuel Irabor. I am a Writer and Blogger from Nigeria. I am multilingual, with a considerable knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese, and a conversational level of Hindi.
I write news pieces, articles and I’m an efficient Copywriter.

I’m not really a newbie, but my account has been largely inactive because of my academic pursuits. Believe me, juggling business with a very intensive course of study hasn’t been easy.
But guess what? This experience has actually given me a good exposure to all sorts of academic writing and research.

Uhm…what next?
Oh, yeah!
If you ever want to form a team here on Fiverr, don’t hesitate to send me a message.

It sure would be great to work with people from all races across the world.

Ciao!

hello-1502369_640.png.677a2b8c57b0cd521fe95c6558ed03b2.png

Welcome and I hope you have great success here!

Here’s a helpful link here at Fiverr:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

See you around,
Sandi

hello-1502369_640

Welcome and I hope you have great success here!

Here’s a helpful link here at Fiverr:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

See you around,

Sandi

Thanks for the advice!

I’ll surely check out the link. 🙂

PS: I have noticed that I cannot make a new gig via the Android app. I know you’re not Fiverr support, but any info would be appreciated!

Thanks for the advice!

I’ll surely check out the link. 🙂

PS: I have noticed that I cannot make a new gig via the Android app. I know you’re not Fiverr support, but any info would be appreciated!

Hey Lemuel:

I don’t use my phone with Fiverr so can’t help. Don’t forget to search the forum for that subject, if you haven’t already.

Sandi

Archived