Fiverr Forum

Hi! New digital content creator here :D

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi as I just re-joined Fiverr on the recommendation of a friend to find social media gigs. I’m a university student in Canada, currently interning at the UN in Germany.

I’m really passionate about how social media can be used to create change (and change management theories!). Happy to chat!

Cheers,
Lydia

2 Likes

Hi welcome. I am in Canada too. I joined last month

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

3 Likes

I joined Fiverr a long time ago, but never really did any gigs. Have gained a lot of social media and writing skills since then, so I wanted to see how I could build my skills through work here!

Hi insects44— Thanks for the recs! I’ll definitely take a look and see how I can improve what I’m doing.

Hello Lydia @modesoflydia
Welcome to Fiverr!
A quick tip from me: You can add your Fiverr URL through profile settings, so that forum members would be able to find you on Fiverr.com by clicking on your profile icon! There is a section exclusively for Fiverr Tips!

1 Like

Hi there @modesoflydia Welcome to the community. I wish you all the best on your journey ahead.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

1 Like

Thanks Joseph! I’ve done that now :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

@modesoflydia
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face: