Hi new for fiverr

It is also good to know the Forum rules, so you do not make a faux-pas. 😮

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Welcome to fiverr, wish you happy freelancing. Please check this post for some good tips.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Paul has the best and most advice for new to Fiverr sellers.

An often overlooked part of delivering great work is getting the right amount of information from the buyer to create a high-quality deliverable. Fortunately, Fiverr makes this easy to do, through the “Requirements” form. You can get into quite a high level of detail in the form and make the questions fairly precise, rather than just having one “tell me what you need” field. I thought it might be useful to share the types of questions we ask in our requirements forms, especially if they have b…

This post has good information too!

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

Archived