Hi! New Freelance Writer and Editor

drmatteri

Hello, everyone! My name is David and I decided to try my hand at freelance editing on Fiverr. My full-time job is a secondary English teacher in California and I hope to to earn a little extra money on the side while doing something I love. Looking forward to learning and growing with this part-time gig!

Welcome!

Become a student of Fiverr and you’ll do well.

Check out the leaders in your category, how they structure their gigs, create their videos and samples, and combine your insights with what the best in your category are doing.

Unsolicited advice:
Don’t copy any one gig! Find a set you like, combine with your own insights and make something that combines good stuff from others into your own. Since you’re a writer, it should be easier for you than many others.

Then keep reevaluating along the way… Fiverr is forever growing/changing. Life in the gig economy. Let us know how it’s going!

Welcome!

Become a student of Fiverr and you’ll do well.

Check out the leaders in your category, how they structure their gigs, create their videos and samples, and combine your insights with what the best in your category are doing.

Unsolicited advice:

Don’t copy any one gig! Find a set you like, combine with your own insights and make something that combines good stuff from others into your own. Since you’re a writer, it should be easier for you than many others.

Then keep reevaluating along the way… Fiverr is forever growing/changing. Life in the gig economy. Let us know how it’s going!

Thank you for the advice! I plan on learning as much as I can and hope to have a nice supplementary income to my regular teaching career.

• 5 months later...

Archived