Hi! New here.... please please help. :(

Hi, I am thoroughly frustrated as I can’t figure out how to do anything on this app… except complain apparently :wink:

1. someone sent me an order and he said i have 7 days to compete it but the expected delivery date says 24 hours!!!

2. it says I have a new order in my notifications, but when I click on “manage orders,” its not there.

3)I Cannot find where to edit my gig. I don’t see a big green button anywhere that says edit.

Help please.

I think using the computer version might make things a lot easier for you. The mobile app doesn’t have a lot of the features that the computer version does, and isn’t exactly the most reliable.

Indeed, use the desktop version of the platform on Fiverr.com to manage your gig. You can use the resolution center in the order to ask for more time on the order if it says 24 hours.

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I didn’t know there was a desktop version. I will try that!

The desktop version is where most of your Fiverr work will be done. The app is only a nice tool for responding to messages on the go really…