Hi new marketing user here

milsaif12

Hi everyone, hope all are well.

I’m new here on Fiverr, I’m a marketing executive…

I would love to take on marketing gigs here, any recommendations how to succeed with first job order ?

I have posted a social media management gig - any ideas how to go ahead with the gig ?

Welcome to Fiverr best of luck with your gig make your own content for gig it will boost your work hope you will get your first sale asap

g it will boost your work hope you will get your first sale asap

oh thank you 🙂 … will definitely do that

Hi everyone, hope all are well.

I’m new here on Fiverr, I’m a marketing executive…

I would love to take on marketing gigs here, any recommendations how to succeed with first job order ?

I have posted a social media management gig - any ideas how to go ahead with the gig ?

I’m a little surprised to see that someone who claims to be a marketing and social media professional, doesn’t know how to market or promote their own services. I guess I’m wondering, why can’t you use the same marketing and social media skills that you are trying to sell to others, to market, promote, and earn your own sales?

I’m a little surprised to see that someone who claims to be a marketing and social media professional, doesn’t know how to market or promote their own services. I guess I’m wondering, why can’t you use the same marketing and social media skills that you are trying to sell to others, to market, promote, and earn your own sales?

hi jonbaas

I don’t claim anything that I am.

I had dropped the message above just that I’m new on this platform, and there are high numbers of marketing professionals here. I was merely asking from those individual, seems like you aren’t one of them. anyhow I appreciate your message

hi jonbaas

I had dropped the message above just that I’m new on this platform, and there are high numbers of marketing professionals here. I was merely asking from those individual, seems like you aren’t one of them. anyhow I appreciate your message

I should note, you do state, in your opening post:

I’m a marketing executive…

To, therefore, ask:

any recommendations how to succeed with first job order ?

…this comes across as you asking for marketing and promotional assistance – things you already claim to know. That was all that I was pointing out.

there are high numbers of marketing professionals here. I was merely asking from those individual, seems like you aren’t one of them.

And yes, I would consider myself a marketing professional. If you were to read through the forum, you would find years of my own comments on this very topic – advice that I have offered to other sellers who are seeking to find new customers, just as you have expressed interest in doing.

Please do not make assumptions without exploring the facts first.

You state that you are a “marketing executive”. As said marketing executive, how do you think you might go about marketing and promoting your gigs in order to obtain orders?

You’re welcome. Although I don’t have much experience like others here in the fiverr forum. But I will like to give you an insight about what to do to make your gig highly professional and that which will bring fast orders.
First of all, you need to be yourself explain what your expertise are in your gig descriptions and what are you highly specialized in and try not to copy others gig’s description. Express yours and stand out.

Archived