Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, new on fiver

My name is Manja, I recently posted my gig on Fiver.
I’m passionate about books and languages, I translate English to Bosnian, Serbian, and Croatian. It’s amazing to see so many talented people and be part of the community.

20 Likes

welcome i’m also new here

Welcome to our community :slight_smile:
If you have any issues, share here.
hopefully, you will always get the best suggestions
Best of luck

1 Like

welcome
i’m also new on fiver

Hi and from one Fiverr newbie to another welcome :grin:

hello Manja,
Welcome to Fiverr :heart:

Welcome to fiverr community

Welcome to Fiverr community. Good luck :+1: :+1::+1:

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

Welcome to the Fiverr Community Forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to fiverr forum.
Try to hard work get first job and Try to share your gigs to your own social channel.
I hope you will get support from fiverr.
have a good day
Thank you

Welcome to fiverr forum… Best wishes for your new journey…

1 Like

welcome to fiverr family! :bouquet:

Hello, i am new on Fiverr. I am Oroyo Eubanks a Jamaican living in London. I am a skilled broadcaster and voice over talent. Looking also to do proof reading, editing, and writing press releases and content for web. Any useful suggestions are welcomed.

Welcome to Fiverr community :v:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Hello,
Welcome to the world of unlimited opportunities.
Wish you all the best for your future

3 Likes

Welcome to fiverr!
Here is some tips for you. Start with your profile and make It attractive by explaining who you are and what you can do, then go to your gigs and try to offer something you are very good at (e.g Web Design) and put good Images or video that describe what you are good at and what you can do. Now you are ready to make some offers by going to Buyer Requests section, you’ll see some buyers are requesting service related to what you are offering In your gigs, send them a good proposal with good price and short delivery time, then you’ll get some orders soon! Getting your first order as a new seller maybe take time, so have some patience and keep your eyes on Buyer Requests section because It’s the easiest way to get orders. Wish you best of luck with that :heart:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr
I am also new on Fiverr.

Welcome…all the best

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you good luck.

What services are you going to offer through Fiverr?

Feel free to share your questions and experiences with us on Fiverr forum.

1 Like