Hi! New Seller on Fiverr

razzak_romy

I’m totally new to Fiverr. I am from Bangladesh. I am unemployed and trying to improve my skills. I have been working on Web Design and WordPress for over a year. You will help me with tips and tricks so that should be the purpose of my livelihood and choose Fiverr in a professional way. Everyone will pray for me. 🙂

I’m totally new to Fiverr. I am from Bangladesh. I am unemployed and trying to improve my skills. I have been working on Web Design and WordPress for over a year. You will help me with tips and tricks so that should be the purpose of my livelihood and choose Fiverr in a professional way. Everyone will pray for me. 🙂

You will help me with tips and tricks so that should be the purpose of my livelihood and choose Fiverr in a professional way.

Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Welcome to Fiverr and here is few tips from fiverr for new seller

1. Promote your Gigs on social media to reel the buyers in! Do so by clicking on My sales >> My Gigs, on the Gig you would like to promote, you will find on the right side a drop-down menu with the option “Share”.

2. Get in touch with buyers in the Buyer’s Request section, as this is a goldmine that helps sellers to get in touch with potential buyers. You can contact a buyer in this section and create a Gig around the service they’re requesting which will help draw more attention to your account and Gigs on Fiverr.

3. We encourage you to participate in the Fiverr Forum. Our more seasoned sellers are happy to share their tips and tricks with everyone there: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

4. You can give our new Fiverr “Learn” feature a try, to expand your skills and to stand out in our marketplace. For more information, click here https://learn.fiverr.com/

I hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived