Hi New To This Forum

dhanusuya

Hello fellow NewBie

it depend in a lot of thinks, the advice i will give you is to try to optimize your gigs, and promote your self in social media, try to help people and give advice and in the same time offer your service to them, it work for me, and this is how i got my first order, and after the first order and review you will see that your stats change and you will get more and more view and impression. so focus and the quality of your gigs so you get those sweet 5 stars 😃

best of luck

Welcome!
Make Nice and Good Gigs and fill the details of every gigs with the exact service you will give to your buyers , and try to send offer on buyer request, and share your gig links on social media as possible .
Thanks! kaium840

Hello fellow NewBie

it depend in a lot of thinks, the advice i will give you is to try to optimize your gigs, and promote your self in social media, try to help people and give advice and in the same time offer your service to them, it work for me, and this is how i got my first order, and after the first order and review you will see that your stats change and you will get more and more view and impression. so focus and the quality of your gigs so you get those sweet 5 stars 😃

best of luck

thank you so much mate

Welcome!

Make Nice and Good Gigs and fill the details of every gigs with the exact service you will give to your buyers , and try to send offer on buyer request, and share your gig links on social media as possible .

Thanks! kaium840

can you check my gig and let me know any suggestion please ?

I see you have created one gig, Please use different photos instead of a 3 columns defining the quality of articles you wrote there quality of articles you offered don’t post this it creates wrong impression as per my perspective i don’t know if someone like that photo, but try to change with something else for inspiration you can view other seller gigs to get inspiration only don’t use them, and if possible create a professional video that will be a plus for your gig and it will be a positive impact, and send buyer request after reading and replying properly,

And i have noticed your read time here is only 13 Min try to read more on forum and follow the rules it will lead you to the success.

I hope it will help you,

Thanks & Welcome 🙂

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Archived