Hi new user on Fiverr

abrady2018

Hi there I am a new user on Fiverr, I am a singer songwriter and music producer from Ireland.
I am hoping to work with people here and just posted my first gig.
I am not fully sure how it works yet but hope it goes well.
This could be a great website I will know soon!
Do many people get much work here?

Here is my first gig. The video hasn’t come up yet.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bfd7bcf0c0

Hi there I am a new user on Fiverr, I am a singer songwriter and music producer from Ireland.

I am hoping to work with people here and just posted my first gig.

I am not fully sure how it works yet but hope it goes well.

This could be a great website I will know soon!

Here is my first gig. The video hasn’t come up yet.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/bfd7bcf0c0

First of all, welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I’ve seen TONS of people get a LOT of work here, so to answer your question, YES!

Of course you need to put in a lot of time and effort, but I’m guessing you already know this.

I’ve also seen very experienced people with a long career outside Fiverr complaining here at the forum saying that for some reason they are not getting orders at all, while the less “experienced” sellers are getting so much work.

Judging from your 10 year experience you’ve mentioned in your description I’m sure you have the skills to get a lot of work, so I guess from here it depends on how well you can present yourself, promote yourself, get your target audiences’ attention etc.

And yes, a video I think is a must for a seller like you, good luck.

While you are working on your video, I’d suggest you to read the posts on the forum and also check out the other successful sellers in the same field. 🎼

First of all, welcome to Fiverr. 🙂

I’ve seen TONS of people get a LOT of work here, so to answer your question, YES!

Of course you need to put in a lot of time and effort, but I’m guessing you already know this.

I’ve also seen very experienced people with a long career outside Fiverr complaining here at the forum saying that for some reason they are not getting orders at all, while the less “experienced” sellers are getting so much work.

Judging from your 10 year experience you’ve mentioned in your description I’m sure you have the skills to get a lot of work, so I guess from here it depends on how well you can present yourself, promote yourself, get your target audiences’ attention etc.

And yes, a video I think is a must for a seller like you, good luck.

While you are working on your video, I’d suggest you to read the posts on the forum and also check out the other successful sellers in the same field. 🎼

Thanks for the fast reply. I hope it goes well, only starting with this. Thanks again.

• 11 months later...

Archived