Hi! Not technically a newbie, but got a question about cancellation

zahinahmed97

So basically I joined Fiverr in March but have gotten serious (getting orders) for the last 2 months. I was getting quite a few orders and messages regularly until I had to cancel an order.

The order was too technical for me to do hence I talked to the client and got a mutual cancellation ( didn’t want to waste his money). But ever since the cancellation, I have gotten 0 orders. I can’t see my gig in search results anymore (but it used to be there when I applied a few filters now it’s not).

I know its probably cause of the cancellation but is there ANYTHING I can do so that I can get orders again?

Yes, it is (at least partially) because of the cancellation. You could work on updating your gigs while you wait out the slump.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Yes, it is (at least partially) because of the cancellation. You could work on updating your gigs while you wait out the slump.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

I see! Thank you so much for the link !

Archived