Fiverr Community Forum

Hi people! It's great to be here!

Hello! I am from Argentina. It´s my first time on Fiverr! What about some warm welcoming? I would love to read you! BTW: how do I get my first order? I am so excited! Can’t wait to began! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Abitamartinez! It’s nice to have you here.

I hope you remember that I was the first one to greet you. If you become a huge success on Fiverr and I one day need a loan from you, I want you to think to yourself, “Oh, yes, that AHM guy. He’s really cool. Let me write him a cheque!” :grin:

You’ve already done the hard part. You’ve created a gig. This will be displayed to people who search for particular terms, such as “translation”.

As you’re new, your gig will probably be getting a newbie boost (it’ll be shown to more potential customers).

You can also check out the Buyers Request feature. There you’ll find a list of jobs that buyers want sellers to complete. Unfortunately, new sellers don’t always see many requests, but it’s worth checking out just in case. (To find it, go to the Fiverr home page, select More from the top menu, then select Buyer Requests.)

Best of luck on Fiverr. I hope to see you around the forum. There’s loads of great info on here, so it’s worth taking some time to check the place out.

2 Likes

You are funny and amazing! Thanks for your help! I will totally keep it in mind when I get loads of work! hahaha. Although I think you’ll get them first! So all the best! And thanks again :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

Warm welcome to fiverr forum!
Take time to read through the forum for a lot of tips and information. Good luck :+1:

1 Like