Hi there! Do you have any tips for starting out on fiverr?

nadicakorubin

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

thank you so much the advice was helpful, i’ll try my best 🙂

1. Use eye catching images and titles.
  2. Use right keywords in description and title. Use right tags.

3)Do not copy other sellers title or description but you can watch and learn the type of keywords top sellers are using.

4)Promote your gig through social media.

These are the things I personally do but then again Fiverr is tough there’s a lot of competition. I

Hey good to see you. its always tough to competing with all of the quality persons specially on fiverr. despite that there is sort of certain things you can watch out such as sharing gig on social media platforms, keeping active 24 hours if possible, writing eye catching buyer request description for buyer response. and last but not least improving your skills in daily basis. Hope it helps you. Thanks.

Archived