Fiverr Community Forum

Hi there how many of you live in italy?

how many of you guys live in italy? if you don’t live there where do you live? I want to make new friends

5 Likes

hi i am from pakistan

1 Like

No, but it is the ‘New User Introduction’ category, where a new user introduced herself. :wink:

Welcome @emilyyoung9 - you might be better changing your profile image BTW - celebrity pics are so last year! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Fiverr is a largest marketplace and we are a part of (Buyer/Seller) this marketplace. This our only identity. So try to be more professional.

1 Like

I know that it isn’t a social media and I don’t take it from that. I’m just knowing who uses this site like me. @jhakz1234

You can’t tell if I’m professional or not from a post. @zimosho

1 Like

I just signed up and the first picture I took was the one and I like it. I decide when to change it. @smiler3d

You could get banned for using a profile picture of someone who isn’t you.

EDIT: Here’s what the Help section says about it:

Profile Image

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

• Do not use images from the web.
  • Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.
  • Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.
  • Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-profile-policy

7 Likes

Okay thank you I’ll change it☺️ @catwriter

hello greetings from Venezuela :star_struck:
success!

I dont meaning so and i also not try to hurt you. I want say that, every member of the forum wish each another. If you want to know some one country then just click on his profile. you will get most of information. Nothing else.
Have a nice day.

U are right bro its a professional mkt place

In a professional marketplace, we shouldn’t call people “bro”, and we should do our best to spell properly (for example, “you”, not “u”, “marketplace”, not “mkt place”). :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you brother for your most valuable suggestions

Calling random strangers on the internet “brother”, or any other term indicating that you’re close even though you don’t know each other and are highly unlikely to ever meet is also not a good idea. People might think that you’re trying to manipulate them into something.

Not to mention that calling random strangers (or, even worse, a client or someone you hire) “brother” is unprofessional.

Or were you joking with “bro”, textspeak, and “brother”?

5 Likes

She is a beautiful woman from serbia as well as very senior in fiverr.

3 Likes

Its my mistake
This field is new for me.
I hope your best support.
Thanks

Sorry for my mistake

1 Like

hi i am from bangladesh nice to meet you everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like