Hi there, I am new in Fiverr! Wish me luck!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tips and Tactics for New seller

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

The Following Tips and Tactics Help you a lot in your Fiverr Success: Be specific in your Gig DescriptionsRegular Gig Promotion in Social Media Such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, QuoraIf your time zone is different from major clients area then you need to be active the clients zoneUse notification alert in your Mobile when are not in laptop or desktop.Careful to maintain response rate more than 90%.Create your Gig images professionally with your photograph.Hope the above tips help you…

Thank you a lot for your help, blessings

Hope all you guys are doing well!

And some suggestions would be perfect to get my first order,

Thank you in advance,

I do academic writings,

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as offering to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

There is a lot of meaningless “advice” being parroted all over the forum by new sellers with no sales.

Best to follow this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

I do academic writings,

Suggest you remove the above from your profile description as offering to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

There is a lot of meaningless “advice” being parroted all over the forum by new sellers with no sales.

Best to follow this: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

Thank you very much, I will remove right away. Blessings, 😀

Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora

which social media is best

Archived