Hi there, I am new to the forum. hope I get suggestion from everyone for got more order

afjalmir

I opened a Fiverr account a long time ago. But I came online occasionally. Because I focused on building my skills. Now I am a professional designer in my specific skills. NOW I want to sell my designs and want advice from everyone. How do I rank my gig? How to increase sales?

Knowing what keywords competitors use is useless. What are you going to do? Use those same keywords? Using high competition keywords means you’re extremely unlikely to benefit from them and you’re just further crowding the marketplace, which works against you, not for you.

Tools are only helpful if they show you what the BUYERS search for. Just because competitors use a term that doesn’t at all mean that term is what buyers are searching to find what they want. And even if they were, it wouldn’…

Knowing what keywords competitors use is useless. What are you going to do? Use those same keywords? Using high competition keywords means you’re extremely unlikely to benefit from them and you’re just further crowding the marketplace, which works against you, not for you. Tools are only helpful if they show you what the BUYERS search for. Just because competitors use a term that doesn’t at all mean that term is what buyers are searching to find what they want. And even if they were, it wouldn’…

thank you for your suggestion

Archived