Hi there, I am Shanna!

Hi all,

I am Shanna and I work as an Online Marketeer at a marketing agency in The Netherlands. I’m 23 years old and before I started my carreer as marketeer, I studied communications. I have a lot of different passions; designing, writing, but also helping others with their marketing. Therefore I chose to make a sellers account, it is nice to be busy with my different passions in my free time.

Feel free to contact me any time! 🙂

Love,
Shanna

Hello Shanna!

Lovely to meet you. 🙂

I recently met a fellow Dutchie on this site, named @hum_on_the_go. Unfortunately, he’s caused nothing but trouble for me. Wait until you meet him. He’ll be here to greet you soon and tell you I’M the naughty one. Don’t listen to him. 😉

You sound extremely talented. I can’t wait to look at your Gigs!

Best of luck on Fiverr.

Hello Shanna!

Lovely to meet you. 🙂

I recently met a fellow Dutchie on this site, named @hum_on_the_go. Unfortunately, he’s caused nothing but trouble for me. Wait until you meet him. He’ll be here to greet you soon and tell you I’M the naughty one. Don’t listen to him. 😉

You sound extremely talented. I can’t wait to look at your Gigs!

Best of luck on Fiverr.

Hi!

I am sorry to hear that, but I do not want to get involved in trouble between you two 🙂 I will see for myself! I hope you’re doing well though!

Thank you for replying! Good luck to you too 🙂

It’s OK, I can beat him up! 😉

No, I’m playing. We’re friends, really. He just keeps messaging me in the night with ideas about his Gigs. I think to myself, “please, please let me sleep!”

Happy to reply, and thanks for the good wishes. 🙂

Haha! Well it’s good to hear you’re friends. Dutch people are the kindest, honestly. 😉

Who knows we can help each other in the future!

Hi there @shannadeweijer. Welcome to the Forum you fellow Dutchie.😃 Glad you took this step to join the big loving family.

I see you’ve met my friend @ahmwritingco. Don’t get caught up by his British Humor. Yeah, we’re very good friends and we often joke about. Don’t mind us playing around. :rofl: Oh, I love your Gigs, one question though? How come you have your profile description written in Dutch…

Best of luck to your blooming career. 🥳

Warmly, Humberto

tenor.gif.a1f64ce4eabf3ebc5352d87ffcb2cea7.gif

Hi there @shannadeweijer. Welcome to the Forum you fellow Dutchie.😃 Glad you took this step to join the big loving family.

I see you’ve met my friend @ahmwritingco. Don’t get caught up by his British Humor. Yeah, we’re very good friends and we often joke about. Don’t mind us playing around. :rofl: Oh, I love your Gigs, one question though? How come you have your profile description written in Dutch…

Best of luck to your blooming career. 🥳

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

Hi there fellow Dutchie!

I don’t mind, I like joking around too 😉

Is it better to write my profile description in Dutch? Idk it seems confusing, like I want to reach Dutch people mostly so why write in English? But it seems like everyone does? Lol

Best of luck to you too!

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thank you! I will definitely read those!! 😊

Hi there fellow Dutchie!

I don’t mind, I like joking around too 😉

Is it better to write my profile description in Dutch? Idk it seems confusing, like I want to reach Dutch people mostly so why write in English? But it seems like everyone does? Lol

Best of luck to you too!

Hahaha glad you have humor.😂 Thank you Shanna. I think it is better for you to translate your description to English. You will be surprised how little fellow Dutchies we have here on Fiverr. You will most likely attract all kinds of individuals, and you will have more orders if you do.

Groetjes, Humberto (greetings)

Hahaha glad you have humor.😂 Thank you Shanna. I think it is better for you to translate your description to English. You will be surprised how little fellow Dutchies we have here on Fiverr. You will most likely attract all kinds of individuals, and you will have more orders if you do.

Groetjes, Humberto (greetings)

Are you kidding, I am the funniest Dutch woman you will ever meet 😉 no just kidding… Thank you, I changed my descriptions to English. Hope I get some orders. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to 🙂

Groeton (greetings)!

Are you kidding, I am the funniest Dutch woman you will ever meet 😉 no just kidding… Thank you, I changed my descriptions to English. Hope I get some orders. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like to 🙂

Groeton (greetings)!

Hahaha what a coincidence, I see you’re from Nijmegen… I have some friends who are walking ‘’ de vierdaagse’’ since early this morning. But yeah I will send you a PM when we’re too much off-topic :rofl:

Hahaha what a coincidence, I see you’re from Nijmegen… I have some friends who are walking ‘’ de vierdaagse’’ since early this morning. But yeah I will send you a PM when we’re too much off-topic :rofl:

That’s cool! I’m actually from Arnhem but I studied in Nijmegen. Walking those hundreds of miles seems terrible to me, but whatever. I have respect for the people who do it 😉 I have to work for 40 hours a week so sadly no partying during “De Vierdaagse” for me…

That’s cool! I’m actually from Arnhem but I studied in Nijmegen. Walking those hundreds of miles seems terrible to me, but whatever. I have respect for the people who do it 😉 I have to work for 40 hours a week so sadly no partying during “De Vierdaagse” for me…

Haahaha tell me about it, I’m so busy with my life at the moment that I don’t even have time to meet my friends in Nijmegen. But I might will have a look on Friday at their arrival. Oh, sorry we are a bit off-topic here Shanna… Anyway, I’m happy that you’re here… :rofl:

Haahaha tell me about it, I’m so busy with my life at the moment that I don’t even have time to meet my friends in Nijmegen. But I might will have a look on Friday at their arrival. Oh, sorry we are a bit off-topic here Shanna… Anyway, I’m happy that you’re here… :rofl: We are off-topic, but it’s okay! I’m happy you’re here too, my fellow Dutchie!

Archived