Fiverr Forum

Hi there! I'm a student, and I draw stuff

Hello !
My name’s Julie, I’m 20 yo
I’m a French engineering student. I love to draw and, I recently (because I live in a cave) discovered fiverr and the joy of freelance…

Maybe I won’t sell anything, but at least I tried :grin:
And maybe… I’ll be able to eat something else than pasta in the end of month.
(I know I’m such an optimist )

I’m eager to meet you all ! :smile:

5 Likes

Hello, Julie. I am also a engineering student. But I have joined here in Fiverr as a virtual assistant.
Welcome here in Fiverr. Best of Luck!

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley:
and what engineering sector are you studying?
(I study industrial engineering )

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am in Civil Engineering.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr forum

1 Like

@saturated_red
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello Julie, your are welcome here on fiver, it is a great place place for doing a part time work, but the only thing is, it is highly competitive platform in order to survive here you need to some uniqueness in your gigs, profile and your work. If you need any help come here on forum and ask here for the help

Best of luck Julie welcome to Fiverr

Welcome

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to help you “sell something” are in the above.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers. You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Thank you for all the tips, that’s very nice!
I will look that up :smile:

1 Like

Welcome to this forum.

1 Like

@saturated_red Hi Julie, welcome to Fiverr! I just checked out your page… your art samples are really, really awesome! They look like they took a long time to make, so I hope you’re not selling yourself too short. I’m sure you’ll get sales with that quality/price, though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Julie,
welcome to Fiverr fourm

1 Like

welcome to here, waiting best result for you

1 Like

Thank you !! :smile:
Yes I takes a couple of days…For now, I’m selling it at a very low price, since I’m a new seller, in order to appear more trustworthy for the buyers. I will probably up my price a bit after a few sales.

1 Like

@saturated_red I can understand that… I’m basically doing the same thing with mine and working for $2/hour. Waiting to get one more review and then I’m gonna raise my prices, haha.

1 Like

Welcome! Mmm I enjoy pasta, but yes, it’s nice to add some
Veggies:) best wishes !

1 Like

thanks! Veggies? That’s way too reasonable ! I was more thinking about cheese haha
(but you are right though)