Hi there, I'm Ertu. I'm almost new

ertu_official

I’m almost new because I’ve been a reader in the forum recently. Do you have any advice about my gig? Thanks in advance.

favicon-32x32.png.e78078c760937e9a7be072d6a9e51db9.png Fiverr.com
assist-you-in-essay-writing-research-summary-and-articles.jpg.adcac14f9a0cf2eec98e6133a08aca7d.jpg

ertu_official : I will assist you in essay writing, research, summary, and...

For only $5, ertu_official will assist you in essay writing, research, summary, and articles. | Hello, my name is Ertu. I have been a researcher and writer for over two years. I've been writing articles on art, art history, economy, | On Fiverr

Have a nice day.

You can follow this

How to make online money is not published yet ! so if you are looking for those magical ideas, I am telling you, just stop reading and close your laptop, because you are in the wrong place. But if only you are curious and more serious keep reading , you may be able to see things differently. unfortunately this is true ! and I can tell you why ? if it was so easy to get such advices that could turn you to a successful person , then why …

You can follow this

How to make online money is not published yet ! so if you are looking for those magical ideas, I am telling you, just stop reading and close your laptop, because you are in the wrong place. But if only you are curious and more serious keep reading , you may be able to see things differently. unfortunately this is true ! and I can tell you why ? if it was so easy to get such advices that could turn you to a successful person , then why …

Thank you 🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr. At initially I did not like your cover picture for your service. I think you should choose professional cover image for your gig or service. Also you can follow the below link

Hi everyone I joined fiverr about 1 month ago and after completing 10 orders I became level 1 seller fews days ago. I have’nt much experience but just want to share some tips for new seller. When I started I did not get any order in 2 weeks, I was really disappointed but I just tried to give time to fiverr. Here are 5 tips which I think new sellers should do… slightly_smiling_face Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily, without buyer …

Welcome to the Fiverr. At initially I did not like your cover picture for your service. I think you should choose professional cover image for your gig or service. Also you can follow the below link

Hi everyone I joined fiverr about 1 month ago and after completing 10 orders I became level 1 seller fews days ago. I have’nt much experience but just want to share some tips for new seller. When I started I did not get any order in 2 weeks, I was really disappointed but I just tried to give time to fiverr. Here are 5 tips which I think new sellers should do… slightly_smiling_face Send 10 offers to buyer request daily beacuse new seller can get its first order here easily, without buyer …

Thank you for your advice 🙂

Archived