Hi there, I'm "new"

hoshioujo

Hi everyone, my name is Hoshi and I’m “new”?

Well, I’m new to the forum anyway…
I wasn’t sure on how to present myself out there so I procastinated on that for a while"^^
But! Now I’m here, hoping to make not just some work connection but also some new friends!

I’m an anime artist, well sorta.
Truth to be told I’m an Uni student and art is only my hobby… but it helps to pay my study so XD
I decided to open up a Fiverr profile to make some connection and to find a bit more work.

As you can see from this post I’m quite the talkative type but I’m pretty shy so I may seem pretty “inactive” "^^

Anyway, this post seems pretty long to me so better cut it here.

What about you tough? Why are you on Fiverr and what’s your focus as a seller and/or a buyer?
I’m really curious^^

• 7 months later...

Hi everyone, my name is Hoshi and I’m “new”?

Well, I’m new to the forum anyway…

I wasn’t sure on how to present myself out there so I procastinated on that for a while"^^

But! Now I’m here, hoping to make not just some work connection but also some new friends!

I’m an anime artist, well sorta.

Truth to be told I’m an Uni student and art is only my hobby… but it helps to pay my study so XD

I decided to open up a Fiverr profile to make some connection and to find a bit more work.

As you can see from this post I’m quite the talkative type but I’m pretty shy so I may seem pretty “inactive” "^^

Anyway, this post seems pretty long to me so better cut it here.

What about you tough? Why are you on Fiverr and what’s your focus as a seller and/or a buyer?

I’m really curious^^

Welcome to fiverr community :hugs:

Archived