Fiverr Community Forum

Hi there! New seller here!

Hello everyone! My name is Madhurima! I am fairly new to Fiverr and I just published my first gig. It pertains to proofreading and editing. Some tips to get my first order will be much appreciated!
Hope everyone is doing swell!

10 Likes

Try to active as much as possible and promote your gigs in social medias.

3 Likes

Hey. Welcome to fiverr forum.
I suggest you to keep active in this forum and always read older and latest articles. At the same time you should promote your gigs on every social media platform. It will increase your views and impressions.
Thank you so much😇

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice @sahrear_anik :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much @wpexpertsabbir :smiley:

2 Likes

hi welcome to the world of fiverr

1 Like

Hello to you too @smithagopan :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there and welcome to the community.

My best advice to get a first order (and many more) is to write a good description, pay attention to the keywords that you choose and use a fancy thumbnail. Provide a great service using your skills and establish your rules for your own business.

Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform.

Wish you many many sales. :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

welcome to the world of fiverr

2 Likes

@madhurimac64 Welcome to fiverr!

1 Like

Hey there @filomena_silva! Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @abu_sayem3030 :slight_smile:

Thank you, much appreciated!

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr forum. Stay active on Fiverr :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you @designer_rahmat :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You Brother …

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Family :blush:

1 Like

Thanks @doodle_wizard :smiley:

1 Like

welcome to fiverr forum community… :blush: :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @ek_emon :slight_smile:

1 Like