Hi there! Overgeek reporting for duty :)

overgeek

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura and I just started on Fiverr together with my sublabel “Overgeek”.

I am a freelance Developer, DevOps Engineer and Translator from The Netherlands, Gouda.

I hope my journey here will be full of wisdom 😉 Still waiting for that first sale.

All recommendations are welcome!

Cheers,

Laura

Hi Laura, welcome to the forum!

Recommendations … I had a look at your profile page and noticed you use the same image for all your gigs. You need different images per gig, so you might want to change that before you’ll get told or your gigs would get paused or even denied because of that, you never know.

Uniqueness

If you own more than a single Gig, be sure to choose a different image to each one. This will ensure buyers can find what they need.

Relevancy

Make sure your Gig image is related to the service you are offering. Irrelevant images not only compromise your Gig’s credibility, but also lower its chances of getting promoted in editorial features.

General recommendation: Go through the articles in the “Seller Help Center”, you’ll find the above quotes and more about gig images and lots of other info worth knowing there which might also help you with getting that first sale faster. Fingers crossed. 🍀

Hi Laura, welcome to the forum!

Recommendations … I had a look at your profile page and noticed you use the same image for all your gigs. You need different images per gig, so you might want to change that before you’ll get told or your gigs would get paused or even denied because of that, you never know.

Uniqueness

If you own more than a single Gig, be sure to choose a different image to each one. This will ensure buyers can find what they need.

Relevancy

Make sure your Gig image is related to the service you are offering. Irrelevant images not only compromise your Gig’s credibility, but also lower its chances of getting promoted in editorial features.

General recommendation: Go through the articles in the “Seller Help Center”, you’ll find the above quotes and more about gig images and lots of other info worth knowing there which might also help you with getting that first sale faster. Fingers crossed. 🍀

Thank you miila! I’ve followed your advice and changed my gig images. I’ll follow the help center link you gave me.

Hi everyone!

My name is Laura and I just started on Fiverr together with my sublabel “Overgeek”.

I am a freelance Developer, DevOps Engineer and Translator from The Netherlands, Gouda.

I hope my journey here will be full of wisdom 😉 Still waiting for that first sale.

All recommendations are welcome!

Cheers,

Laura

I hope my journey here will be full of wisdom

I hope it is as well.

Thank you, I’m really glad you could reach out to me.

Can you please check my gig out and please let me know what you think, where i need to make corrections and what I need to improve on.

@jessylink I am sorry, but according to the forum’s rules & regulations, this is considered spam (“hijacking” the OP’s thread).

If you are looking for help on the forum, please create your own post (provided there are no pre-existing threads which already have the info. you’re looking for).

@jessylink I am sorry, but according to the forum’s rules & regulations, this is considered spam (“hijacking” the OP’s thread).

If you are looking for help on the forum, please create your own post (provided there are no pre-existing threads which already have the info. you’re looking for).

Deeply sorry about this.

Archived