Fiverr Community Forum

Hi there please help

Hi, I hope fiver staff read this, please my response rate isn’t two days, it’s a lot shorter please how do I get them to adjust it. I appreciate you, thanks

I don’t understand why I don’t have access to buyers request

New sellers tend to see fewer requests. Sometimes, they don’t see any requests. Keep checking the section, and some will probably appear eventually. If not, you’re likely to see more when you level up.

I don’t know how I can get my response rate up

Respond to messages within 24 hours. You don’t have to respond to spam messages if you’ve reported them, but some sellers do anyway, just because the report button doesn’t seem 100% reliable.

If you feel your response rate is wrong, contact customer support and they’ll look into it for you. Unfortunately, Fiverr staff don’t really frequent this forum, so you’ll have to open a ticket to chat to somebody from the company.

You can do that by clicking the link below and scrolling down to where it says “Contact Us”.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/

1 Like

Fiverr staff don’t read or take action on people’s forum posts. This has been made clear many times.

Thank you, very helpful

1 Like

Thank you, I didn’t know this

You’re welcome. Hope you get the issue sorted out soon.

If you want to read more about the current state of buyer requests, here’s an interesting post created by one of the forum mods:

1 Like

I wouldn’t post things with those kinds of goals unless you know that is how it works.

Hi @drawinglady,

That’s not your response rate, that’s your average response time which is different and doesn’t influence your performance, so don’t worry.

This average response time will decrease by responding, in a timely manner, to every new incoming message. The more messages you get and respond, the faster it will go down.

2 days is a very long average response time, so it might take you a while, and plenty of messages to respond to, for lowering its value. Keep in mind that the lowest value (fastest) is 1 hour.

4 Likes