Hi there, Rony here, from Bangladesh, new seller in Fiverr

ronouk

Hello, greetings to all. I am Rony Ronouk(user name “ronouk”) from Bangladesh, a new seller in Fiverr. Although my account is quite old, very recently I made my first gig on Fiverr. Things are going well till now and got a couple of reviews already. What a lovely forum we have here! Thanks to everyone in this forum/platform for maintaining such a wonderful and healthy community. Best wishes to all the members.

Best regards
Ronouk

Hi rony, how are you? I’m also a newbie to Fiverr, didn’t get any order or reviews? Any suggestions?

Welcome to Fiverr then. Stay online, be active in forum, finish the free course from Fiverr Learn and do appropriate Gig marketing in your social channel. Hope, your impression will climb up slowly and you will get order in the process. Best wishes for you.

Welcome to Fiverr then. Stay online, be active in forum, finish the free course from Fiverr Learn and do appropriate Gig marketing in your social channel. Hope, your impression will climb up slowly and you will get order in the process. Best wishes for you.

Thank you Rony for your advice. I will stick on to your advice.

Archived