HI, this is Faysal. I'm a new member of Fiverr. Here is my new gig. Please help to improve my gig so that I can get an order

arefinfaysal

Hey arefinfaysal I saw your gig.Many things that you should be improved your gig.
1.The first thing is your gig image quality is too low, you should be uploaded try to eye catching & and
standard image where your service can be seen clearly.
2.The second thing is You have to attached 3 photo ,2 pdf file & also it is much better if you attach a
wonderful video.Where client just watched your gig video & satisfied .
3.And the final thing is your gig information is not attractive .You should be focus on a standard format
information & try to add focus keyword you should be attached.

Hey arefinfaysal I saw your gig.Many things that you should be improved your gig.

1.The first thing is your gig image quality is too low, you should be uploaded try to eye catching & and

standard image where your service can be seen clearly.

2.The second thing is You have to attached 3 photo ,2 pdf file & also it is much better if you attach a

wonderful video.Where client just watched your gig video & satisfied .

3.And the final thing is your gig information is not attractive .You should be focus on a standard format

information & try to add focus keyword you should be attached.

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. I have too many lackings as a fresher in fiverr. Can you suggest please which platform should I try to make a cover photo? Have you any suggestions about photo making software or website?

Thank you so much for your nice compliment. I have too many lackings as a fresher in fiverr. Can you suggest please which platform should I try to make a cover photo? Have you any suggestions about photo making software or website?

Yes you can create your photo on canva website or use software adobe photoshop and illustrator.

Archived