Hi,This is Frankvenice, an old Italian pop Musician

Hello everyone, this is Frank (really “Francesco”) from Venice, Italy. I was born in 1966, so i’m not a very young guy, but i decided to start a new business selling here.

I hope to learn, share experience, and information with this community.

I’m simply a musician, I play piano, I sing (in Italian) and I work with musical software in my home recording studio. Italian songwriters, italian popular songs, is my music world.

If you are curios about me, you just need to search my nick on the web, social, video YT.

have a nice time with music! best regards
Frankvenice

Hello everyone, this is Frank (really “Francesco”) from Venice, Italy. I was born in 1966, so i’m not a very young guy, but i decided to start a new business selling here.

I hope to learn, share experience, and information with this community.

I’m simply a musician, I play piano, I sing (in Italian) and I work with musical software in my home recording studio. Italian songwriters, italian popular songs, is my music world.

If you are curios about me, you just need to search my nick on the web, social, video YT.

have a nice time with music! best regards

Frankvenice

Ciao @frankvenice, or Francesco, welcome to the Forum. I love your introduction. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Age here does not matter, whether you’re 13, 24 or 53, or even 100, everyone is very much welcome on Fiverr and the community. Welcome and I wish you all the best with your musical carrier.

Ciao, Humberto

tenor.gif.2d23b215fbfa49164ee761492036423b.gif

Archived