Fiverr Community Forum

Hi,This is Frankvenice, an old Italian pop Musician

Hello everyone, this is Frank (really “Francesco”) from Venice, Italy. I was born in 1966, so i’m not a very young guy, but i decided to start a new business selling here.

I hope to learn, share experience, and information with this community.

I’m simply a musician, I play piano, I sing (in Italian) and I work with musical software in my home recording studio. Italian songwriters, italian popular songs, is my music world.

If you are curios about me, you just need to search my nick on the web, social, video YT.

have a nice time with music! best regards
Frankvenice

2 Likes

Hey @frankvenice Welcome on Fiverr Forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to meet you. Enjoy the Forum there is much to be learned here.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr forum!
I wish you the best of experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ciao @frankvenice, or Francesco, welcome to the Forum. I love your introduction. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. Age here does not matter, whether you’re 13, 24 or 53, or even 100, everyone is very much welcome on Fiverr and the community. Welcome and I wish you all the best with your musical carrier.

Ciao, Humberto
tenor

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sounds like you offer a unique service! I imagine there’s a pretty good market for that and not huge competition like there is for a lot of other offerings.

1 Like

Hello @frankvenice
Welcome to this awesome community :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m really excited to meet so many people answering to me, welcome!
I’m glad to be a part of this community! Wishes to all of you!

1 Like

@frankvenice
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

have a nice day
good to see persons like you :musical_note::musical_score::notes::microphone::grinning:

1 Like