Hi. Today is my first day!

welcome

I’m also new here… but somehow this site doesn’t work for me or I’m not good with discribing my gigs haha

but somehow this site doesn’t work for me or I’m not good with discribing my gigs haha

What do you mean? Do you mean it’s dificult to get buyers? Because that will be a struggle at first. I’m fairly new myself and sometimes I get a few orders in a row, sometimes I get nothing for weeks. So if that’s the problem, don’t worry about it, just make sure you check buyer requests often.

but somehow this site doesn’t work for me or I’m not good with discribing my gigs haha

What do you mean? Do you mean it’s dificult to get buyers? Because that will be a struggle at first. I’m fairly new myself and sometimes I get a few orders in a row, sometimes I get nothing for weeks. So if that’s the problem, don’t worry about it, just make sure you check buyer requests often.

That’s how things are for me I think…

The last 4 weeks have been really busy, and now its been 5 days with no sales 😑

I know that everyone says these things happen, but try to tell that to my anxiety :roll_eyes:

I’m using this time to expand my business, joining translator communities and contacting agencies…

You know, the usual grind.

That’s how things are for me I think…

The last 4 weeks have been really busy, and now its been 5 days with no sales 😑

I know that everyone says these things happen, but try to tell that to my anxiety :roll_eyes:

I’m using this time to expand my business, joining translator communities and contacting agencies…

You know, the usual grind.

Well I think it’s good you stay busy! Keep working hard and things will get better!

Archived