Hi! What improvements I can make in my first Gig?

olegzv

Not sure you can still implement with the video already done, but it’s usually better to say what you can/will do before you mention what you can’t/won’t do. It’s also very possible to reword it as a good thing. (ex: Our packages are built around clients bringing their own models, but we also welcome those who don’t yet have a model by offering 3D modeling as a bonus.)

Not sure you can still implement with the video already done, but it’s usually better to say what you can/will do before you mention what you can’t/won’t do. It’s also very possible to reword it as a good thing. (ex: Our packages are built around clients bringing their own models, but we also welcome those who don’t yet have a model by offering 3D modeling as a bonus.)

Thank you, I will implement your advice, very helpful

Next version of this gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/38PqVL

Any suggestion still appreciated 🙂

It seems like my gig is not visible, does anyone knows what can cause this?

Wow, nice splicing. That’s much better.

As for why it’s not visible, it’s likely because you just edited. Any time edits are made, the gig goes through a quick evaluation, but it usually doesn’t take more than 24 hours.

This is why gigs should be edited as little as possible, once you’re happy with everything in them.

On the topic of further suggestions, I would say don’t offer unlimited revisions.

See (DES) point 1 for reasoning.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to ask.

Wow, nice splicing. That’s much better.

As for why it’s not visible, it’s likely because you just edited. Any time edits are made, the gig goes through a quick evaluation, but it usually doesn’t take more than 24 hours.

This is why gigs should be edited as little as possible, once you’re happy with everything in them.

On the topic of further suggestions, I would say don’t offer unlimited revisions.

See (DES) point 1 for reasoning.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to ask.

Any time edits are made, the gig goes through a quick evaluation

Oh, that makes sense

I would say don’t offer unlimited revisions

I thought that was a good idea, thank you 🙏

Any time edits are made, the gig goes through a quick evaluation

Oh, that makes sense

I would say don’t offer unlimited revisions

I thought that was a good idea, thank you 🙏

If it were bad, Fiverr wouldn’t have the option for ‘unlimited’ available. What it is is circumstantial and depends heavily on the gig and service. (Did you read the section in the linked thread?) The problem is that both ‘unlimited’ and ‘revision’ are misunderstood and abused. If you’re very clear on what a revision is, you might be able to offer ‘unlimited.’

If it were bad, Fiverr wouldn’t have the option for ‘unlimited’ available. What it is is circumstantial and depends heavily on the gig and service. (Did you read the section in the linked thread?) The problem is that both ‘unlimited’ and ‘revision’ are misunderstood and abused. If you’re very clear on what a revision is, you might be able to offer ‘unlimited.’

Now I get it, I have so much to learn, yet.

Archived