Hide a review - my gig has changed

skaymar9

I’m changing directions with my gigs and I’d like to hide a review that pertains to an old service. Is there a way to do this? It is completely unrelated to my new service and may cause confusion. Haven’t seen any recent answer to this.

Hi !

You have 4minutes read, are you sure you browsed at all ?

As far as I know, I do not think this is a possible thing to do. You might contact CS directly, they should be able to give you a clear answer.

But to me, I don’t think it should be accepted because let’s put it this way :

• I got a bad review
  • I want to delete it, so I declare that I want to change my area of service
  • Fiverr accepts, the reviews are deleted
  • I can start again in the old field without the past potential negative reviews.

This is a good entry for “cheating” IMO.

Don’t bother.

The review won’t go away.

Does it happen to be a 2-Star review?

Those won’t matter once you get a number of 4 and 5-Star reviews.

Okay thanks! Nope - it was actually a 5-star review. It just seems like it could be confusing. No biggie.

Okay thanks! Nope - it was actually a 5-star review. It just seems like it could be confusing. No biggie.

I’ve actually DELETED Gigs that don’t perform and all of my 650+ reviews are still there.

Sure, some are also for services I no longer offer, but I like the idea that the reviews were not lost.

Mind you, I’m not on Fiverr for the reviews…but it is kinda cool that I didn’t lose them when I dumped some old Gigs.

Anyone who can’t understand that your band used to be called ABBA and did Disco but now your band is Gorguts and do Death Metal is a customer not worth much.

Don’t sweat the small stuff. The thing that matters is that you have had happy customers, no matter the work done. It’s all Rock & Roll

🙂

Archived