High demand ,low competition gigs

ladyseo1

I am new to fiverr and not really working in a particular niche either.I am doing everything half assed.I was wondering if anybody know about any high demand low competition gigs.I really need to learn something to start earning.

Most people recommend graphics because it is in high demand and most newbies start from there but my problem is i can use photoshop,illustrator etc but i cant think of a design.I can copy one make modifications but no i cant think of an original design

Thanks in anticipation

Guest offlinehelpers

I am new to fiverr and not really working in a particular niche either.I am doing everything half assed.I was wondering if anybody know about any high demand low competition gigs.I really need to learn something to start earning.

Most people recommend graphics because it is in high demand and most newbies start from there but my problem is i can use photoshop,illustrator etc but i cant think of a design.I can copy one make modifications but no i cant think of an original design

Thanks in anticipation

but i cant think of a design

Well, in that case, you’re not a designer, but it’s great you’ve decided that before you start! 🙂

For more info please see this post:

@wasnani Amen to this! Well-said, @frank_d . With the easy access we have in our modern culture for just about anyone to buy any software program, I have seen thousands of people who think that, because they have the cool stuff (that they sort of know how to use), they’re a top designer, or a top architect, or, a top voice actor, or a top animator… etc. No one is a top anything unless they are trained, they have professional experience, and they have credentials to support those “top in my fi…

By realising you can’t do something, you’re halfway to deciding what you can do. You’ve got some gigs up already - what’s wrong with offering them?

I would worry more about playing to your strengths. What are you good at? Can you turn that into a commodity? Can you sell it? You’ll find it’s easier to distinguish yourself (even in a saturated market) when you bring something unique to the table. If you don’t enjoy what you’re doing or do not have the will to learn more about it, you’re not going to deliver a stellar product no matter what you do.

Thanks in anticipation

I am doing everything half assed.

Wow I have never seen someone ever openly admitting that and asking to be pointed to the nearest low-hanging fruit at the same time.

You are not a designer. Steer clear of that category. You will fail.

Think about something you are good at.

Or something you would love to get paid to do.

And work your way from either of those points.

Thanks in anticipation

Hmm, OK! I’ve read her comment and didn’t get harsh vibes. @offlinehelpers is always helpful and she wouldn’t deliberately say anything to hurt a user(s) feelings. Her comment was based on the facts OP presented.

The OP clearly has strong doubts about his/her talents.

i can use photoshop,illustrator etc but i cant think of a design.I can copy one make modifications but no i cant think of an original design

Guest offlinehelpers

This is so harsh!!! I know exactly what you mean. I think we would all love to find the magic formula.

This is so harsh!!!

I meant @offlinehelpers comment.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my intentions - I was actually being anything but ‘harsh’. I’d rather chew my own hand off than be unkind to a complete stranger.

The OP’s been sensible in realising there’s no point in offering something they can’t do comfortably - I simply acknowledged this. ☀️

This is so harsh!!!

I meant @offlinehelpers comment.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my intentions - I was actually being anything but ‘harsh’. I’d rather chew my own hand off than be unkind to a complete stranger.

The OP’s been sensible in realising there’s no point in offering something they can’t do comfortably - I simply acknowledged this. ☀️

@offlinehelpers Sorry if I misunderstood and thanks for explaining. @arty182925 @nikavoice It was just the way I perceived the comment; it seems I was wrong.

Archived