Fiverr Forum

High impressions but no clicks or view. Why?

Hi,

The Impressions of my gig are increasing daily, but no clicks or views. Likewise, no orders. Any tips or help? TIA.

3 Likes

Facing same problem no idea what is wrong

2 Likes

yes same here. and don’t understand what is impression on gig…

1 Like

impressions shows your ranking on fiverr

1 Like

how fiverr knows about the impression of gig

no idea may be he runs an algorithm behind the website

1 Like

on my first gig impression is not so high, and on the other hand second gig views are less and impression is high…

its all about the keyword research by people may be the keyword or category on first gig search by people too many times but the keyword and category on the second gig may be not in search now a days

2 Likes

still i have no order, what should i do @rimshafaryad07

just change the gig search tags according to the top page gigs

1 Like

I think your gig not attractive for buyer. so buyer didn,t interested for your gig, so they didn,t click or view your gig. you can wait for some day if you same problem then you can edit your gig.
Thank you

1 Like

Impression is good sign for rank your gig on top page. but you need to focus on click and view

3 Likes

great idea thank you

1 Like

always welcome qazizain16

1 Like

ooo thank you for your value able information bro

but all the people see,ooo he is a new here why we give our order to him…because new arrival has no people reviews on his gig…Thats a problem

yes you are right but if your gig portfolio pictures are highly professional then people automatically give you a chance and place orders on your gig:)

2 Likes

well you should try changing your gig picture or maybe the intro too

2 Likes

same here, only impressions are high not the clicks and views

2 Likes

bhago idhar se hamara idhar koi kam ni :unamused::expressionless:

1 Like