Fiverr Forum

High quality video reviews of your programs/websites for $5

When people think of buying a software or joining a site, the first thing they do is search for a video review. These reviews show the buyer what they can expect, and what kind of quality they will get. I personally do this before downloading anything, and many other people do too.

I will make you or your company a high quality review to show off to potential customers what you do! Check out the gig in this link: http://www.fiverr.com/bigmish/review-your-program-with-my-screen-recorder

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bumps should not be allowed, this will hurt you anyways, people will sniff the desperation, i mean i know how crappy it s the forums " gig " section because it gets spammed with " facebook. likes etC" but c’mon.

Reply to @biancha: I want people to know of a service I offer because I want to make money and I know I am great at what I do. What part of that says desperate?

bump. bump, bump bump bump <<<<<< this part.

Reply to @biancha: I guess…I’ll stop bumping it if that pleases the court.

Reply to @nikihiphop: Oh my goodness, I forgot all about this! Thanks for the bump, I think we might be going for a record, lol :slight_smile:

Reply to @regency85: I completely forgot about this post, thanks for the bump! We’re setting records here! :slight_smile:

bump

bump lol :smiley:

bump

bump

your face, i mean bump! LMAO