High Selling Gigs

If you look at this post:

I think this requiem is a bit premature. The milestone comes just over a year after announcing the platform’s freelancers earned one billion dollars Fiverr (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today announced that freelancers selling digital services through its platform have collectively earned over two billion dollars. Notably, half of that two billion was earned in just over a year, as in February 2020 it announced that Fiverr freelancers had earned ov…

The businesswire article that’s linked from that post says certain categories saw massive amounts of growth and listed 5 subcategories there and some other info about other subcategories that may be good for earnings.

I think logo design is one of the top selling ones (and that’s listed in that article).

You could look at this link to get an idea but it’s from Oct 2018 so not up to date:

Hello everyone. When I first found out about the Fiverr, I’ve spent a lot of time reading posts, articles, tips and etc to understand what is its specificity. Still, I’m not an expert, I’m a learning seller and I have nothing to brag about in terms of earnings. I’ve started with studying my knowledge and strengths to find out what exactly I can do here. And I, as a full-stack developer, have a pretty long list of what I can do. For me it was the question of what will be most profitable to sell…

Archived