Fiverr Community Forum

Highest Ranked Gig disappeared after price change

Hello Guys!

I faced an issue yesterday…My gig was always at the top of the page in Digital Marketing Category. Yesterday I decided to update the pricing of my packages and clearly now I realized that was biggest mistake. My gig went off search after an hour or so and it came back live today but now it’s ranked extremely low in the ratings.

I contacted Customer Support but the response I got from them is that it happened based on my performance. I think they don’t understand the problem because clearly that’s not my performance.

If anyone has faced similar issue, please share your experience.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Since this happened to me, maybe it’s a sign that I need to take a little time off. I enabled vacation mode so I can modify my services but if you guys had this before, please share your experience.

I’ve had a similar experience and also found it mystifying.

How you were able to solve it?

I never solved it. My best gig is nowhere to be found since it happened.

Any luck yet? I have worked on fiverr exclusively in 2019 for 13+ hours daily and I had ‘fiverr’s choice’ badge for 3 gigs many times. Gigs were always on top and most of the times I was tired of managing new orders and now it’s at the VERY BOTTOM AND LAST. All 3 very active gigs (2 gigs not on top before) I’m sure fiverr is doing something strange. Why would they give us hope to build a career here and try to destroy it in 1 day?

1 Like

Same thing happened to me 4/5 months ago. I edited the price and time frame. Straight after that my gigs disappeared. I was on page 1 for very long time, maintained my position all that time. CS doesnt give a crap and will not help you, they know this issue very well but just ignoring it. I have sent many many msgs to CS but they ignore it. They said its your performance when my stats are all 100% and 4.9 ratings for past 1 year. I said to them lets say it is my performance then gig should go down like few rows or maximum 1 page down, instead of page 1 to page last which is around 100. On last pages there are gigs with 0 reviews or max about 10-20 reviews and 0 orders in queue. I asked the how the hell they are performing better than me, then they just ignored me.
Its been 5 months my gigs are still on last pages. Even though i completed many orders. Recently i contacted them to lift the restriction from my account and they said if you ask us 1 more time about this we will ban you, then they banned me for 15 days.
Bullshyt service!! one of the worst CS i ever came across, i do work on other platform where they treat you really good. Our here they only care about buyers, and treat sellers like a crap.
0% seller protection here. Spent days and night to work hard and reach that top position, then in 1 second they threw all the gigs to last page and did not give any reason for it.

2 Likes